Pemko 2212_PK773 Door Bottom Shoe with KickPlate, Black Insert - 36"
The Pemko 2212 door bottoms use the Pemko PK773 gasket to enhance the acoustic performance of the opening as well as reduce air infiltration and temperature transfer.
They assist with sound attenuation, muffling sounds that pass under the bottom of the door. Creating a quieter environment can help door assemblies meet ANSI Standard S12.60-2002, Acoustical Performance Criteria, and earn credit toward LEED IEQ School Specific Credits for Enhanced Acoustical Performance.
In addition to exceptional acoustic performance, the Pemko 2212 profile features additional aluminum which serves as a kickplate thereby protecting both sides of the door from damage. Adding to the acoustic benefits, these door bottoms also prevent hot/cold air from passing under the door, moderating the temperature and saving energy.
- Width: 1 3/4"
- Length: 36"
- Mill Finish Aluminum; Black Insert
- White Suede Powder Coat, Black Insert
- Material: 6063 T-6 Aluminum Alloy retainer
- Insert Material: Dual-durometer thermoplastic elastomer
- Air Infiltration Tested
- Sound Tested – ASTM E90
- BHMA Certified
- Smoke Tested – UL1784
- Fire Rated – UL10C – Positive Pressure
- Underwriters Laboratory 4L10
- GREENGUARD Gold Certified