Pemko 2746 Half Saddle Threshold - 6" x 1/4", Mill Aluminum or Dark Bronze Finish
Half Saddle/Offset Saddle thresholds are usually applied to meet with an irregular floor surface. These shapes are commonly used when a threshold is required to meet with tile or carpet on one side.
- Half Saddle/Offset Saddle thresholds are supplied predrilled, with #10-24 Phillips, flat head machine screws of appropriate length.
- Barrier-Free (ADA) – Meets the requirements of ADAAG-2010 (Amended) and ANSI A117.1 2009 when installed flush with an appropriate offset for:
- Overall height is no greater than ½”
- A vertical rise no more than ¼” and/or change in elevation being beveled with a slope of 1:2
- Non-Skid/Pemkote – Meets the requirements of ASTM D 2047, UL 410, and Federal Specifications P-F-430C for high static coefficient of friction resulting in a slip resistance surface
- Fire Rated – Tested to UL10B Standard Fire Tests and UL10C Positive Pressure Fire Tests of Door Assemblies
- BHMA Certified – Tested for performance with regards to the requirements in:
-ANSI/BHMA A156.21 – Thresholds
Type: Half Saddle Thresholds