Pemko 2750A Saddle Threshold - 1/4" x 10" Mill Finish Aluminum
• ADAAG-1998 (Amended); ICC/ANSI A117.1 and California Building Code, Title 24 for Barrier-Free Entry.
• Category J gaskets for use with listed steel frames and/or classified steel covered composite, hollow metal doors rated up to and including 3 hours; wood and plastic covered composite doors rated up to and including 1-1/2 hours; and wood core doors rated for 20 minutes.
- Barrier-Free (ADA): Meets the requirements of ADAAG-2010 (Amended) and ANSI A117.1-2009 – Overall height is no greater than 1/2″
- BHMA Certified: Tested for performance with regards to the requirements in ANSI/BHMA A156.21 – Thresholds
- Fire Rated: Tested to UL10B Standard Fire Tests and UL10C Positive Pressure Fire Tests of Door Assemblies
Hager 428S; NGP: 813; Reese: S408; Zero: 548