Pemko 411APKL Full Mortise Automatic Door Bottom, Mill Finish Aluminum
All Pemko automatic door bottoms consist of an aluminum case which surrounds a movable drop-bar seal. The drop-bar seal is actuated by a plunger that contacts the jamb as the door is closing, forcing the drop-bar seal down against the floor/threshold.
- Especially over uneven surfaces, both PemkoPrene® (PK) and nylon brush (NB) provide excellent seals to keep out draft, dust, moisture, insects, fumes, light, and sound.
- Can be mounted to either wood or hollow metal doors
- End plates are provided for all mounting applications
- Seals up to a 3/4" gap under the door
- The drop-bar seal actuation mechanism (all models) causes the drop-bar seal to always actuate on the hinge side first. This feature prevents the seal from skidding along the floor / threshold while the door is being closed. Door hang up will not occur.
- All Pemko automatic door bottoms are provided NET length.
- Smoke Tested - UL1784 - tested in accordance with UL 1784-2001Air Leakage Tests of Door Assemblies, and meet the performance criteria for allowable air leakage as specified in NFPA 105-99 Installation of Smoke Control Door Assemblies. Meets the requirements for category H - Smoke Seals.
Air Infiltration Tested
Sound Tested - ASTM E90
Smoke Tested - UL1784
Fire Rated - UL10C - Positive Pressure
Underwriters Laboratory 4L10
GREENGUARD Gold Certified
Finish: Mill Finish Aluminum with Black PemkoPrene insert
Material: 6063-T6 Aluminum Alloy and Temper Retainer
Width: 9/16” (14.3 mm)
Height: 1 3/8” (34.9 mm)
Weight: Estimated per foot: 0.50 lbs