Pemko ERS Emergency Release Stop, Flush Bolt Locking Behavioral Health Hinge
For Safety and Security in Healthcare Facilities
Pemko's Double Swing Hinge with Emergency Release Stop is a great healthcare solution that allows quick door opening in an emergency situation. A double swing continuous geared hinge is combined with an emergency release stop to supply added safety features that are simple to use.
The Double Swing Hinge has a unique 100º swing and permits the door to swing in both directions. The Emergency Release Stop is used on the strike edge of the door and features a special flush bolt that is used to release the stop in an emergency situation allowing the door to be opened in the opposite direction. The Emergency Release Stop comes standard with hospital tip to complete the solution.
The Double Swing Hinge and Emergency Release Stop are accepted by the New York State Office of Mental Health (OMH) for use in high risk areas.
- Double-swing design opens 100°
- Continuous geared hinge
- Emergency release flush bolt
- Hospital tip
- CMS Compliant
- Opens wide in either direction
- Proper alignment and weight distribution extend the life of the door
- Quickly releases stop in an emergency situation
- Provides a safer environment for hospitals and healthcare facilities
- By eliminating additional ligature points ensures compliance for reimbursement through CMS (Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services)
Profile: Standard ERS with top flush bolt