Pemko Half Surface Continuous Hinge - Safety
- Designed for use with hollow metal frames, where the inset conforms to S.D.I. specifications for aligning doors and frames.
- Allows for adjustments in order to properly align the edge of the door to the frame.
- BL (Black Anodized) and PW (Painted White) are special finishes available upon request.
- Fasteners - Frame Portion - All fasteners are #12-24 x 7/16" FHUC, Type C, threadforming.
- Standard model: 16 fasteners required for each leaf.
- Wood screws available on request (specify on order).
- Fasteners - Door Portion - a. Thru-bolt - 1/4-20 x 1-5/8". - Standard Duty Hinges - 4 required. - b. Shoulder Bolt - 1/4-20 x 1" PCH. - Standard Duty Hinges - 4 required. - c. Pan Head Self Drilling #12 x 3/4". - Standard Duty Hinges - 6 required.
- Standard duty hinge. 6" between bearing centers.
- Standard duty hinges conform to Grade 3-150 and Grade 3-300 cycle requirements per BHMA standard ANSI/BHMA A156.26-2006.
- Aluminum continuous hinge for use on swinging type fire doors of the hollow metal, tin-clad, sheet metal and steel covered composite type rated up to 3 hours, wood covered composite type rated up to and including 1-1/2 hours. Also wood core rated up to and including 20 minutes without hose stream.
- PemkoHinge® products are guaranteed for the life of the opening against defects in material or workmanship with the exception of AL, RS, standard duty and Grade 3 hinges, which carry a 10 year warranty.
- Weight bearing (per BHMA standard ANSI/BHMA A156.26-2006) for standard models: 83" and 85" = 14 bearings, door weight = 280 lbs.; 95" = 16 bearings, door weight = 320 lbs.; 120" = 20 bearings, door weight = 400 lbs.
- Width: 2” (50.8 mm) (between frame leaf and door leaf edge).
- Cap Width: 25/32” (19.8 mm).
- Height: 1-1/2” (38.1 mm) (frame edge side - leaf).
Write Your Own Review