Pemko 272D Saddle Threshold - 1/4" x 6" Dark Bronze Anodized
Saddle thresholds are symmetrical shapes designed to span a given area, usually under a door.
- 6″ Wide x 1/4″ High
- Barrier-Free, ADA Compliant
- Fire-Rated up to 3 Hours
Pemko 272A Saddle Threshold - 1/4" x 6" Dark Bronze Anodized
LENGTH: 36" 48" 72" 96"
WIDTH: 6" (127 mm)
HEIGHT: 1/4" (12.7 mm)
• ADAAG-1998 (Amended); ICC/ANSI A117.1 and California Building Code, Title 24 for Barrier-Free Entry.
• Category J gaskets for use with listed steel frames and/or classified steel covered composite, hollow metal doors rated up to and including 3 hours; wood and plastic covered composite doors rated up to and including 1-1/2 hours; and wood core doors rated for 20 minutes.
- Barrier-Free (ADA): Meets the requirements of ADAAG-2010 (Amended) and ANSI A117.1-2009 – Overall height is no greater than 1/2″
- BHMA Certified: Tested for performance with regards to the requirements in ANSI/BHMA A156.21 – Thresholds
- Fire Rated: Tested to UL10B Standard Fire Tests and UL10C Positive Pressure Fire Tests of Door Assemblies
Hager 417DBA; NGP: 613DKB; Reese: S406D; Zero: 546D;