Rockwood K1050 Kick Plate Standard Duty– US32D Stainless Steel
Door kick plates are a sheet of material attached to the bottom of your door to protect it from damage.
- .050″ Thick – US32D Stainless Steel
- Mounting screw pack included
- Meets ANSI A156.16 : J102 Standards
Rockwood K1050 US32D Stainless Steel Finish
- MATERIAL: .050″ Stainless Steel
- FASTENERS: #6 x 5/8″ Oval Head Sheet Metal Screws
NFPA 80 STANDARDS – 2-4.5 Protection Plates: Factory-installed protection plates shall be installed in accordance with the listing of the door. Field-installed protection plates shall be labeled and installed in accordance with their listing.
Exception: Labeling is not required where the top of the protection plate is not more than 16 in. (406 mm) above the bottom of the door.