Schlage ALX50 Grade 2 Commercial Entrance/Office Lever Lock
The Schlage ALX Series provides variability and value beyond strength and security. It features a single, patent pending chassis design that supports most functions and all cylinder applications.
Excellent durability comes from a stainless steel latch bolt and deep-drawn spindles with 5 points of lever engagement and Grade 1 compression springs that prevent droop and wobble.
- Key cylinder outside; push button inside; deadlatch
- Inside push button locks outside lever
- Unlock with key outside or by rotating inside lever
- Field selectable Vandlgard® feature
- Inside lever always free for immediate egress
- ANSI/BHMA: Certified A156.2-2011 Series 4000, Grade 2; exceeds standard for lever and spindle strength and durability
- ICC: Complies with ICC A117.1 for Accessible and Usable Buildings and Facilities
- UL/cUL: All locks listed for A label single fire door 4' x 8' or 4' x 10' 3-hour; pair doors 8' x 8' 3-hour; and 8' x 10' 90-minute. Letter F and UL symbol on latch front indicate listing.
- UL 437: Optional UL listed high-security cylinders available in Conventional format
- CA Fire Code: All levers with a return to door of 1 ⁄2" (64 mm) or less comply (Boardwalk, Longitude, Omega, Rhodes, Saturn, Sparta, and Tubular)
- FL Building Code: ASTM E330, E1886, E1996 and Miami Dade (TAS 201, 202, 203) requirements for hurricanes
- Federal: Meets FF-H-106C Series 161
- ADA compliant: All lever designs meet Americans with Disabilities Act requirements
Material: Steel, zinc dichromated for corrosion resistance