Schlage L9050 Grade 1 Mortise Office and Inner Entry Lock
The Schlage L Series mechanical lock is the industry standard of mortise locks. It has earned its unparalleled reputation over its long history through consistently delivering reliable, durable and flexible performance.
The L Series not only exceeds ANSI/BHMA Security Grade 1 AND Operational Grade 1 standards, it also serves as the foundation for the Schlage L wired electrified, LE wireless electronic and multi-point mortise lock portfolios.
- Latchbolt retracted by knob/lever from either side unless outside is made inoperative by key outside or by turning inside thumbturn
- When outside is locked, latchbolt is retracted by key outside or by knob/lever inside
- Outside knob/lever remains locked until thumbturn is returned to vertical or unlocked by key
- Auxiliary latch deadlocks latchbolt when door is locked
- Inside knob/lever is always free for immediate egress
- Exceeds ANSI/BHMA Grade 1 operational and security standards
- Expansive list of configurations and options
- 50 mechanical functions meet the requirements of most applications
- Universal lock case that supports 10 different functions
- 14 finishes paired with 33 levers, two knobs, five roses and three escutcheon designs to enhance any building style
- Levers constructed of solid brass or solid stainless steel for a strong-yet-comfortable feel
- Supports standard, SFIC and FSIC cylinder formats
- Multiple key systems available