Schlage A85PD Grade 2 Faculty Restroom Knob Lock with Indicator Cylinder
- Outside knob is fixed
- Entrance by key only
- Rotation of inside spanner button provides lock-out feature by keeping indicator thrown
- Push-button on inside knob activates visual occupancy indicator, allowing only the emergency master key to operate
Faculty Restroom Lock (with Indicator Cylinder): Outside knob fixed. Entrance by key only. Push-button in inside knob activates visual occupancy indicator, allowing only emergency master key to operate. Turning inside knob or closing door releases visual occupancy indicator. Rotation of inside spanner-button provides lock-out feature by keeping indicator activated.
From military barracks and offices, to fine residential homes, Schlage A Series knobs easily stand up to constant use and abuse, while keeping people and property safe. Our A Series locks have an ANSI Grade 2 rating and come in a choice of styles and finishes that fit your building’s design.
The lock that’s built to last
- Cold-rolled steel, and machined and threaded hubs prevent loosening of the lockset by bolting the chassis to the door
- Heavy-duty cast mounting plate with specially tapped holes, keeps lockset tight on the door
- Patented door range adjuster allows quick and easy adjustment for doors ranging from 1 3⁄8" to 1 7⁄8" (35 mm to 48 mm) thick