Stanley DAP-3 Double Acting Door Pivot
For a variety of door applications including patient rooms in hospitals, institutions, and convalescent homes to private baths.
Permits doors to normally swing into the bath, thus saving space, yet swing out into the bedroom, in case of emergency when a patient is trapped inside.
- Heavy duty pivot assembly for commercial double acting interior doors of average frequency use, weighing up to 135 lbs. and not exceeding 3' in width.
- For 1 3/8" and 1 3/4" thick doors
- Header plate has a walking beam design to simplify door installation
- Extra heavy 1/4" thick solid brass frame plates
- Oil impregnated bronze bearing in top door plate
- Smooth acting ball bearing assembly in bottom door plate
- For door undercuts in 1/16" increments from 3 /4" - 1"
- Bottom bracket is frame mounted and must be floor supported
- The recommended positioning of the door is to inset it 1/8" from the bathroom face of the frame
Write Your Own Review