Yale 2711 Commercial Door Closer With Hold-Open Arm - Regular, Parallel, Top Jamb to 2-3/4" Reveal
Yale 2700 Series Architectural Door Closers are ideal for commercial applications where ease of use, installation and aesthetics are required at an economical price. The 2700 Series features rugged construction, adjustments for backcheck, closing and latch speed, rack and pinion operation and a variety of arm options.
- Adjustable Spring Sizes 1-6
- Tri-packed: regular, parallel or top jamb mounting
- Full Plastic Cover
- Sleeve Nuts furnished standard with all models
- Non-Hold Open: Self-closes door every time door is opened. Auxiliary stop (by others) required except when using the Holder/Stop arm.
- Hold Open: Achieved by means of friction or ball and detent/roller. Friction hold open has a range of 90° to 180° using template location and mechanical adjustment. Ball and detent or roller hold open is effective in a range of 85° to 110°.
Hold open arm door closers are not permitted to be used on fire door assemblies.
- Certified for ANSI/BHMA A156.4 Grade 1
- UL and cUL listed. This includes compliance to UL10C
- Meets requirements for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and ANSI/BHMA A117.1
- 10-year limited warranty
Write Your Own Review