Yale 5307LN Grade 2 Entrance or Corridor Cylindrical Lever Lock - ANSI F109
For entrance, general home or office doors.
- Deadlocking latchbolt.
- Either lever operates latchbolt (except when outside lever is locked from inside). Lever handles are Free Wheeling in locked position.
- Pushing turn button in inside lever locks outside lever. (Automatically releases when inside lever is turned or key is rotated in locked outside lever.)
- Outside lever may be retained in locked position by pushing and rotating turn button 90° clockwise to a horizontal position; not released until turn button is manually returned to the vertical position.
- Latchbolt is operated by key in outside lever or by rotating inside lever.
- Inside lever always active
ANSI: Certified ANSI/BHMA A156.2, Series 4000 Grade 2.
Fire listings: UL - cUL Fire Label for all door functions up to 3 hours.
Free wheeling lever trim: All locking functions feature the Free Wheeling lever mechanism. When the outside lever is locked, it will rotate freely up and down while remaining securely locked.
Warranty: The 5300LN Series cylindrical lever lock carries a five-year warranty. Likewise, the 5300LN carries a lifetime warranty against lever sag and lever spring breakage.
Non-Handed : Three non-handed lever options (Augusta, Monroe, and Pacific Beach) comply with ADA requirements for easy gripping and operation.
Door Thickness: Locksets are preassembled for 1-3/8" (35mm) - 1-3/4" (44mm) doors. Preset at factory for 1-3/4" (44mm). Special order available for 2" (51mm) or 2-1/4" (57mm) thick doors please specify door thickness on order.
Lock Chassis: Lockset chassis constructed of heavy-gauge steel and cast components, plated to protect against rust and corrosion
Backset: 2-3/4" (70mm) standard. Optional: 2-3/8", 3-3/4" (95mm) and Extensions links up to 6".
Cylinder: Brass, 6-pin, E1R (PARA) keyway standard.
|Amt of Finishes||10|
|Amt of Lever Styles||3|