Yale 8802RL Grade 1 Privacy Lockset with Vacant/Occupied Indicator
Yale 8800 Series Mortise Locks are designed and manufactured for uncompromising strength and durability in a range of commercial applications. Lock installation is made easy with quick lever handing, field reversible latchbolt and standard nonhanded strike. The 8800 Series Mortise Lock offers a new measure of security, featuring a reinforced stainless steel deadbolt, heavy-duty, vandal-resistant trim and ANSI/BHMA Grade 1 certification for long life and durability.
- ANSI/BHMA: Certified ANSI/BHMA A156.13, Series 1000, Operational Grade 1
- UL-cUL: UL/cUL fire rated up to 3 hours
- Windstorm: Certified (refer to local codes)
- Mechanism: Stainless steel
- Backset: 2-3/4"
- Latchbolt: 3/4" stainless steel throw
- Door Thickness: 1-3/4" standard, to 3-1/4" thick doors to order
- Fronts: Bevel front, free-floating to adjust from flat to standard bevel of 1/8" in 2"
- Cylinders: Brass, 6-pin, keyed-random cylinder with two keys furnished standard, 7-pin available to order
- Reversibility: Field reversible handing
- Strikes: 1-1/4" curved lip for 1-3/4" door standard; other lip lengths to special order; all reversible
- Latchbolt retracted by knob/lever either side
- Deadbolt operated by thumbturn inside
- When the deadbolt is projected, outside knob/lever is automatically locked
- Anti-panic operation. Operating inside knob/lever retracts the latchbolt and deadbolt simultaneously, automatically unlocking outside knob/lever.
- In emergency, deadbolt may be unlocked from outside by E203 emergency key, supplied