Yale NTB610-ZW2 nexTouch Cylindrical Lever Lock w/Pushbutton Keypad - Cylinder Override - Z-Wave Radio Module
This access control system provides a contemporary look, innovative technology, and a number of bold new features, offering a beautiful, versatile solution to a range of facilities. Its heavy-duty design and ANSI/BHMA Grade 1 certification ensure dependable use for years to come.
- For doors that require mechanical key override.
- Latchbolt retracted by lever outside with valid PIN code; by use of mechanical key, or by operating lever inside.
- Inside lever always active.
- Deadlocking latchbolt.
- PIN code access: Installations are able to be programmed with up to 500 unique PIN codes and a master code for access to programming.
- Three (3) volume modes: Playback can be set for normal, low or silent.
- Privacy feature with Door Position Switch: By holding the interior lock button down for 1.5 seconds, the exterior keypad is temporarily disabled ensuring complete privacy and no additional entry.
- 9V battery power backup feature: With the touch of a 9V battery to the designated area on the front of the lock, your nexTouch can be powered up
for one-time entry.
- Keypad lockout feature: Deters tampering by disabling the keypad for a default of
180 seconds after five (5) successive failed attempts.
- Weather resistant gasket seal: Lock is operational even in outdoor settings, in temperatures ranging from -40°F to 140°F (-40°C to 60°C) at 95% relative humidity.
- Voice-guided programming in 3 languages: Voice-guided prompts make updates straightforward and effortless in English, Spanish or French.