Yale NTM617-ZW2 NexTouch Sectional Mortise Lock w/ Pushbutton Keypad, w/ Deadbolt- Z-Wave Radio Module
Deadbolt With Cylinder Override
This access control system provides a contemporary look, innovative technology, and a number of bold new features, offering a beautiful, versatile solution to a range of facilities. Its heavy-duty design and ANSI/BHMA Grade 1 certification ensure dependable use for years to come. Only authorized personnel may access your building during the hours that you set.
- Latchbolt retracted by lever either side, except when outside lever is locked.
- Deadbolt operated by key outside, thumbturn inside.
- When outside lever is locked, latchbolt and deadbolt are operated by key outside.
- When deadbolt is projected, lever is automatically locked.
- Anti-panic operation. Operating inside lever automatically retracts latchbolt and deadbolt with outside lever remaining locked.
- Deadlocking latchbolt.
- PIN code access: Installations are able to be programmed with up to 500 unique PIN codes and a master code for access to programming.
- Three (3) volume modes: Playback can be set for normal, low or silent.
- Privacy feature with Door Position Switch: By holding the interior lock button down for 1.5 seconds, the exterior keypad is temporarily disabled ensuring complete privacy and no additional entry.
- 9V battery power backup feature: With the touch of a 9V battery to the designated area on the front of the lock, your nexTouch can be powered up
for one-time entry.
- Keypad lockout feature: Deters tampering by disabling the keypad for a default of
180 seconds after five (5) successive failed attempts.
- Weather resistant gasket seal:Lock is operational even in outdoor settings, in temperatures ranging from -40°F to 140°F (-40°C to 60°C) at 95% relative humidity.
- Voice-guided programming in 3 languages: Voice-guided prompts make updates straightforward and effortless in English, Spanish or French.