Yale NTM627-NR nexTouch Mortise Lock w/Capacitive Touchscreen - Cylinder Override - w/Thumbturn,
- Touchscreen responds to human touch, enabling convenient entrance or access to programming menu.
- Keyless entry and management- reduces complexity of key system management
- PIN code access - Installations are able to be programmed with up to 500 unique PIN codes and a master code for access to programming.
- Modular technology - Allows for upgrade to more advanced security technologies with Data-on-Card and ZigBee/Z-Wave capabilities as requirements change and grow.
- Privacy feature with Door Position Sensor - By holding the interior lock button down for 1.5 seconds, the exterior keypad is temporarily disabled ensuring complete privacy and no additional entry.
- Low battery indicator - Blinking designation signals internal 4 AA alkaline batteries are low.
- 9V battery power backup feature - With the touch of a 9V battery to the designated area on the front of the lock, your nexTouch can be powered up for one-time entry.
- Hardwire power capable - Can be powered externally using remote 9VDC power supply and plug-in wall transformer.
- Keypad lockout feature - Deters tampering by disabling the keypad for a default of 180 seconds after five (5) successive failed attempts.
- Deadbolt with cylinder override - NO RADIO
- Latchbolt retracted by lever either side, except when outside lever is locked.
- Deadbolt operated by key outside, thumbturn inside.
- When outside lever is locked, latchbolt and deadbolt are operated by key outside.
- When deadbolt is projected, lever is automatically locked.
- Anti-panic operation. Operating inside lever automatically retracts latchbolt and deadbolt with outside lever remaining locked.
- Deadlocking latchbolt.
Write Your Own Review