Yale YH Collection Academy Leverset
The simple curved "non-handed" design of the Academy lever makes this lever a perfect choice for any home. Quick and easy installation make this product a perfect choice for years of secure operation.
Meets ANSI Grade 2 Specifications
Easy Install Mounting System – Square Spindle Simplifies Installation - Knobs, Levers
Pre-Installed Mounting Screws
Concealed Mounting Screws – Clean Upgraded Look
KW-1 Keyway is Standard with SC-1 (Schlage) and E1R (Para) as Optional Lever Keyways
Non-Handed Levers – Eliminate Handing Issues
Push Button Locking – Panic-Free Egress
Solid Brass Key Cylinder & Housing
Removable Lever/Knob & Rosettes – Allows for Easy Scratch-Free Installation
Front Removable Deadbolt Cylinder – Premier Series
Heavy-Duty Shroud – Added Anti-Pry Security
Four-Wound Spring Chassis – Heavy-Duty Feel, Eliminates Lever Sag
- Dummy: For doors where only pull is required.
- Passage: Latchbolt is operated by either knob at all times.
- One Sided With Plate: Latchbolt is operated by knob on one side only.
- Privacy: Latchbolt is operated by either knob except when inside knob is locked by push button. Push button is released by special emergency key on outside or by turning inside knob/lever.
- Entry (Lever/Lever): Guarded latchbolt operated from outside by key; inside by knob. Push button locks outside knob. Outside knob unlocks by key or by turning inside knob.
- Classroom: Guarded latchbolt operated by either knob except when outside knob is locked by outside key. Inside knob is always free.
- Storeroom: Guarded latchbolt operated from outside knob by key; inside by knob. Outside knob fixed until cylinder is unlocked by key. Key captured until cylinder is locked. Inside knob is always free.
Latch: Box Pack: 2 3/8" RC (Round Corner)
Cylinder: 6 Pin Cylinder (KW-1 Compatible)
Keying Box Pack: KD (Keyed Different)
Strike: Box Pack: 2 1/4" Full Lip RC (Round Corner)
Certified: A156.2 Series 4000 - ANSI/BHMA Grade 2