- Meets ANSI Grade 2 Specifications
- Choose from up to 10 Distinctive Finishes (varies by style/function)
- Lifetime Limited Warranty – Finish and Mechanical
- Easy Install Mounting System – Square Spindle Simplifies Installation - Knobs, Levers
- Pre-Installed Mounting Screws
- Concealed Mounting Screws – Clean Upgraded Look
- KW-1 Keyway is Standard with SC-1 (Schlage) and E1R (Para) as Optional Lever Keyways
- Non-Handed Levers – Eliminate Handing Issues
- Push Button Locking – Panic-Free Egress
- Solid Brass Key Cylinder & Housing
- Removable Lever/Knob & Rosettes – Allows for Easy Scratch-Free Installation
- Front Removable Deadbolt Cylinder – Premier Series
- Heavy-Duty Shroud – Added Anti-Pry Security
- Four-Wound Spring Chassis – Heavy-Duty Feel, Eliminates Lever Sag
- Dummy: For doors where only pull is required.
- Passage: Latchbolt is operated by either knob at all times.
- Privacy: Latchbolt is operated by either knob except when inside knob is locked by push button. Push button is released by special emergency key on outside or by turning inside knob/lever.
- Entry (Lever/Lever): Guarded latchbolt operated from outside by key; inside by knob. Push button locks outside knob. Outside knob unlocks by key or by turning inside knob.
Latch: Box Pack: 2 3/8" RC (Round Corner)
Cylinder: 6 Pin Cylinder (KW-1 Compatible)
Keying Box Pack: KD (Keyed Different)
Strike: Box Pack: 2 1/4" Full Lip RC (Round Corner)
Certified: A156.2 Series 4000 - ANSI/BHMA Grade 2
NOTE: YH Collection levers are designed to be reversible to eliminate handing (except for the Single Dummy and Handleset interior packs). Please specify right hand (RH) or left hand (LH) when ordering these functions.