The Pacific Beach was designed for light commercial application.
Meets ANSI Grade 2 Specifications
Choose from up to 10 Distinctive Finishes (varies by style/function)
Lifetime Limited Warranty – Finish and Mechanical
Easy Install Mounting System – Square Spindle Simplifies Installation - Knobs, Levers
Pre-Installed Mounting Screws
Concealed Mounting Screws – Clean Upgraded Look
KW-1 Keyway is Standard with SC-1 (Schlage) and E1R (Para) as Optional Lever Keyways
Non-Handed Levers – Eliminate Handing Issues
Push Button Locking – Panic-Free Egress
Solid Brass Key Cylinder & Housing
Removable Lever/Knob & Rosettes – Allows for Easy Scratch-Free Installation
Front Removable Deadbolt Cylinder – Premier Series
Heavy-Duty Shroud – Added Anti-Pry Security
Four-Wound Spring Chassis – Heavy-Duty Feel, Eliminates Lever Sag
- Dummy: For doors where only pull is required.
- Passage: Latchbolt is operated by either knob at all times.
- Privacy: Latchbolt is operated by either knob except when inside knob is locked by push button. Push button is released by special emergency key on outside or by turning inside knob/lever.
- Bathroom: Same function as 20 privacy with US26 finish on interior knob.
- Entry (Lever/Lever): Guarded latchbolt operated from outside by key; inside by knob. Push button locks outside knob. Outside knob unlocks by key or by turning inside knob.
- One Sided with Plate: Latchbolt is operated by knob on one side only.
- Classroom: Guarded latchbolt operated by either knob except when outside knob is locked by outside key. Inside knob is always free.
- Storeroom: Guarded latchbolt operated from outside knob by key; inside by knob. Outside knob fixed until cylinder is unlocked by key. Key captured until cylinder is locked. Inside knob is always free.
Latch: Box Pack: 2 3/8" RC (Round Corner)
Cylinder: 6 Pin Cylinder (KW-1 Compatible)
Keying Box Pack: KD (Keyed Different)
Strike: Box Pack: 2 1/4" Full Lip RC (Round Corner)
Certified: A156.2 Series 4000 - ANSI/BHMA Grade 2
NOTE: YH Collection levers are designed to be reversible to eliminate handing (except for the Single Dummy and Handleset interior packs). Please specify right hand (RH) or left hand (LH) when ordering these functions.