Yale 353 Single Cylinder Mortise Deadlock
Yale's 350 Series Mortise Deadlocks are heavy-duty mortise deadlocks that provide maximum security.
Function: Deadbolt operated by key outside only. No inside operation.
- Application: Mortise installation for 1 3/4" (44mm) doors
- Backset: 2 3/4" (70mm) only.
- Door Prep: The 350 series mortise deadlocks conform to ANSI/BHMA Specifications A156.115 which cover hardware preparations for steel doors and steel frames and A156.115-W which cover hardware preparations for wood doors with wood or steel frames.
- Fire Listings: 350 series deadlocks, when used in conjunction with the primary latching device, are UL - cUL listed for use on fire doors having a rating up to and including 3 hours. In addition, the 350 series are cUL listed for use on wood doors having a rating up to and including 90 minutes.
Note: Any retrofit or other field modification to a fire rated opening can potentially impact the fire rating of the opening, and Yale Locks & Hardware makes no representations or warranties concerning what such impact may be in any specific situation. When retrofitting any portion of an existing fire rated opening, or specifying and installing a new fire-rated opening, please consult with a code specialist or local code official (Authority Having Jurisdiction) to ensure compliance with all applicable codes and ratings.
- Handing: Non-handed and easily field reversible.
- Deadbolt: Laminated stacked steel with hardened pin, 1" (25mm) throw.
- Front: 4 5/8" x 1 1/8" (117mm x 29mm) Brass, bronze or stainless steel. Adjustable to accommodate flat or beveled-edged doors (bevel adjustment 1/8" in 2" (3mm in 51mm).
- Case: Heavy wrought steel, zinc plated and dichromated.
- Strike: 3 1/2" x 1 1/8", model number 30S provided standard.
Write Your Own Review