Yale 4604LN Grade 2 Entry Lock
Yale® 4600LN cylindrical locks are the ideal decision for a wide assortment of commercial and industrial applications where reliable quality, convenience and security are needed at a cost-effective price point. The 4600LN Series is confirmed to ANSI/BHMA Grade 2 norms and is UL fire-recorded for all capacities guaranteeing unwavering quality and durability and leaves you worry-free. Better yet, the Yale® 4600LN cylindrical locks are also available in multiple attractive finishes and lever designs, ensuring top-rated security without compromising on design.
- For use on entrance or office doors
- Deadlocking latchbolt
- Either lever operates latchbolt (except when outside lever is locked from inside)
- Pushing button in inside lever locks outside lever. (Automatically released when inside lever is turned or key is rotated in locked outside lever.)
- Latchbolt is operated by key in outside lever or by rotating inside lever.
- Inside lever always active
- Field reversible handing, range of functions and options for a wide variety of commercial applications
- Available in 3 lever designs and six finishes
- ADA compliant for ease of accessibility
- Priced affordably to suit projects of all budgets