Yale 4628LN Grade 2 Communicating Passage Lock
Yale® 4600LN cylindrical locks are the ideal decision for a wide assortment of commercial and industrial applications where reliable quality, convenience and security are needed at a cost-effective price point. The 4600LN Series is confirmed to ANSI/BHMA Grade 2 norms and is UL fire-recorded for all capacities guaranteeing unwavering quality and durability and leaves you worry-free. Better yet, the Yale® 4600LN cylindrical locks are also available in multiple attractive finishes and lever designs, ensuring top-rated security without compromising on design.
- For twin communicating or exit doors where one side operation is required, or when space is limited between door and switch panel.
- Deadlocking latchbolt
- One lever operation
- Blank Rose
- Should be used only where rooms have more than one entrance
- Field reversible handing, range of functions and options for a wide variety of commercial applications
- Available in 3 lever designs and six finishes
- ADA compliant for ease of accessibility
- Priced affordably to suit projects of all budgets