Yale 8808-2FL Intruder Latchbolt Mortise Lever Lock
Yale® 8800 Series Mortise Locks are fabricated for firm strength and toughness in a range of commercial applications. Lock installation is made easy with quick lever handing, field reversible latchbolt and standard nonhanded strike. Once installed, the 8800 Series Mortise Lock offers another proportion of security, featuring a reinforced stainless steel deadbolt, heavy-duty, vandal-resistant trim and ANSI/BHMA Grade 1 certification for long life and durability. The 8800 Series Mortise Lock is even upheld by a 10 year mechanical warranty, making this product completely worry-free. Its high quality and toughness makes the Yale® 8800 Series the perfect lock for all your applications.
Available in the following trim designs:
- Latchbolt retracted by lever either side unless outside lever is locked by key
- Either cylinder locks or unlocks outside lever
- Latchbolt can be retracted by key when outside lever is locked
- Operating inside lever retracts latchbolt, but outside lever remains locked
- Deadlocking latchbolt
- Heavy duty trim for resistance against damage and vandalism
- Field adjustable lever handing and latchbolt
- Available in a variety of attractive trims and finishes
- Available with multiple cylinder and keying options; 2 keys furnished standard
- Yale PARA Keyway standard, contact us for additional options.
- For LC-Less Cylinder and ICLC-Interchangeable Core Less Core Cylinder options, select "Keying Not Applicable" in the "Keying" drop-down since cylinder/core will not be provided.