Yale 8827FL Hotel/Motel Mortise Lever Lock
Yale® 8800 Series Mortise Locks are fabricated for firm strength and toughness in a range of commercial applications. Lock installation is made easy with quick lever handing, field reversible latchbolt and standard nonhanded strike. Once installed, the 8800 Series Mortise Lock offers another proportion of security, featuring a reinforced stainless steel deadbolt, heavy-duty, vandal-resistant trim and ANSI/BHMA Grade 1 certification for long life and durability. The 8800 Series Mortise Lock is even upheld by a 10 year mechanical warranty, making this product completely worry-free. Its high quality and toughness makes the Yale® 8800 Series the perfect lock for all your applications.
Available in the following trim designs:
- Latchbolt retracted by lever either side, except when outside lever is independently locked by stopwork activator or automatically locked when deadbolt is projected
- Latchbolt retracted by master keys and change keys only when deadbolt is NOT projected
- Deadbolt operated by emergency/shut out or display key outside and thumbturn inside
- When deadbolt is projected, the occupany indicator shows "OCC" (indicating the room is occupied), Access from outside can be gained only with an emergency/shut out or display key
- Anti-panic operation. Operating inside lever retracts latchbolt and deadbolt simultaneously with outside lever remaining locked
- Deadlocking latchbolt
- Master Key system must be 7-Pin
- Heavy duty trim for resistance against damage and vandalism
- Field adjustable lever handing and latchbolt
- Available in a variety of attractive trims and finishes
- Available with multiple cylinder and keying options; 2 keys furnished standard
- Yale PARA Keyway standard, contact us for additional options.
- For LC-Less Cylinder and ICLC-Interchangeable Core Less Core Cylinder options, select "Keying Not Applicable" in the "Keying" drop-down since cylinder/core will not be provided.