Yale 8847FL Apartment Corridor Door Mortise Lever Lock
Yale® 8800 Series Mortise Locks are fabricated for firm strength and toughness in a range of commercial applications. Lock installation is made easy with quick lever handing, field reversible latchbolt and standard nonhanded strike. Once installed, the 8800 Series Mortise Lock offers another proportion of security, featuring a reinforced stainless steel deadbolt, heavy-duty, vandal-resistant trim and ANSI/BHMA Grade 1 certification for long life and durability. The 8800 Series Mortise Lock is even upheld by a 10 year mechanical warranty, making this product completely worry-free. Its high quality and toughness makes the Yale® 8800 Series the perfect lock for all your applications.
Available in the following trim designs:
- Latchbolt retracted by knob/lever either side, except when outside knob/lever is locked by stopwork activator
- Deadbolt operated by key outside, thumbturn inside
- When outside lever is locked, latchbolt and deadbolt are operated by key outside
- When deadbolt is projected, outside lever is automatically locked
- Anti-panic operation. Operating inside lever automatically retracts latchbolt and deadbolt with outside lever remaining locked
- Deadlocking latchbolt
- Heavy duty trim for resistance against damage and vandalism
- Field adjustable lever handing and latchbolt
- Available in a variety of attractive trims and finishes
- Available with multiple cylinder and keying options; 2 keys furnished standard
- Yale PARA Keyway standard, contact us for additional options
- For LC-Less Cylinder and ICLC-Interchangeable Core Less Core Cylinder options, select "Keying Not Applicable" in the "Keying" drop-down since cylinder/core will not be provided.