Rockwood LT-B1 Vision Lite Frame for 1/4″ Glass, 1-3/4″ Thick Door
- 20 gauge steel frame
- For 1/4″ thick glass (sold separately)
- For use with 1-3/4″ thick steel or wood doors
Rockwood LT-B1 Beveled lite kit with 3/8″ glazing pocket for 1/4″ glass – for 1-3/4″ thick doors
The beveled lite kits offer a wide viewing angle. For use with glazing material with wood or metal doors. The lite kits install without drilling holes through the door for quick installation. The hemmed design is a flush mounted assembly and is ideal for clean environments. The glazing pocket is 3/8" for 1/4" glass. Lite kits are classified in accordance with UBC code standard 7-2 for positive pressure; 90 minute fire rating.
- Order size equal to cutout size – Glass size is 1″ under, Visible glass is 2″ under
- Glass / Glazing Tape Not Included – glazing to be ordered separately. Use fire rated glazing with Warnock Hersey (WHI) or UL classification markings for fire-rated applications.
- Classified in accordance with UBC code standard 7-2 for positive pressure.
Finish: Dark Bronze, or Primed Gray
Frame Profile: Low
Frame Construction: 20 Gauge Cold Rolled Steel
Frame Fasteners: #8 x 1-3/4" Phillips head SMS
Glass Thickness: 1/4"
Fire Rating: Classified in accordance with UBC code standard 7-2 for positive pressure, 90 Minute Fire Rating
Door Thickness: 1 3/4"
Insert: Glass (Not Included) 1/4" x order size minus 1"