- Product Details
Yale 354 Thumbturn Exit Mortise Deadlock
Yale® 350 Series Deadlocks are the ideal choice for a wide variety of commercial applications where consistent quality, ease of use and installation are required.
Function: Deadbolt operated by thumbturn inside only. No outside operation.
- Available in multiple attractive finishes
- Easy installation
- Non-handed; field reversible
Additional InformationSee more about here
- Door Thickness:
- Standard for 1-3/4" (44mm) thick doors. Contact us for additional options.
- 1" (25mm) throw, laminated stacked steel with hardened pin
- 3-1/2" x 1-1/8", model number 30S provided standard. Contact us for additonal options.
- 2-3/4" (70mm) backset only
- Functions are non-handed and easily field reversible
- Door Prep:
- The 350 series mortise deadlocks conform to ANSI/BHMA Specifications A156.115 which cover hardware preparations for steel doors and steel frames and A156.115-W which cover hardware preparations for wood doors with wood or steel frames
- Fire Listings:
- 350 series deadlocks, when used in conjunction with the primary latching device, are UL - cUL listed for use on fire doors having a rating up to and including 3 hours. In addition, the 350 series are cUL listed for use on wood doors having a rating up to and including 90 minutes.