- Product Details
All Yale exit device trims (except mortise trim) feature the unique Free-Wheeling lever mechanism, similar to our 5400LN cylindrical lock. This Free-Wheeling trim features a clutch mechanism which allows the lever to float down 60 degrees when operated in the locked condition, improving vandal resistance.
- Certified ANSI/BHMA A156.3, Grade 1.
- Trim thrubolts to exit device for strength.
- Beveled sides improve attack resistance.
- Solid forged escutcheon and Free-Wheeling trim resists vandalism and abuse.
- Flush cylinder in 6-pin applications for additional security.
- 1-3/4" (44mm) door standard. For doors through 2-1/4" (57mm) or shimmounted devices, specify on order.
- Dimensions: 3" x 10-1/4" x 13/16" (76mm x 260mm x 19mm).
- Cylinders not included. See page 44-47 for cylinder options. 1-1/2" mortise cylinder required for mortise trim.
- Available with AR, AU, CR, JN, MO, PB, PN, VI, HA lever designs and CO, LF knob designs. See page 21. - Finishes: 605, 606, 609, 611, 612, 613E, 616, 619, 620, 626, 629, 630, 693, BSP
- Available with Reflections® lever designs. See page 21. - Finishes: 605, 606, 611, 612, 613E, 619, 626, 629, 630, BSP
- Trim ordering example: AU626F x 626 x RHR.
- 5-year limited warranty.
Additional InformationSee more about here
Additional InformationThere are no specifications available for this product at this time