Yale 627F Nightlatch Exit Trim
All Yale exit device trims (except mortise trim) feature the unique Free-Wheeling lever mechanism, similar to our 5400LN cylindrical lock. This Free-Wheeling trim features a clutch mechanism which allows the lever to float down 60 degrees when operated in the locked condition, improving vandal resistance.
- Cylinder NOT included
- Certified ANSI/BHMA A156.3, Grade 1.
- Trim thrubolts to exit device for strength.
- Beveled sides improve attack resistance.
- Solid forged escutcheon and Free-Wheeling trim resists vandalism and abuse.
- 1 3/4" door standard. For doors through 2 1/4", specify on order.
- Dimensions: 3" x 10 1/4" x 13/16"
- 5-year limited warranty.