Yale 7120/7120F Grade 1 Concealed Vertical Rod Exit Devices
The 7120(F) is a concealed vertical rod exit device to be used on metal doors only up to 8’ (fire) and 10’ (panic) where two- point latching is desired.
- Designed for wide stile doors
- Handed, specify hand (field reversible)
- Bottom deadbolt for secure latching
- Fully adjustable roller strike
Trims: 620F series escutcheon trim, 630F series pull/thumbpiece trim, 680F series offset pull trim, 540F series rose trim.
- Yale 620F Exit Only Blank Escutcheon Plate
- Yale 626F Classroom / Storeroom Escutcheon Exit Trim
- Yale 627F Nightlatch Exit Trim