- Product Details
Yale 8864FL Bathroom Mortise Lever Lock with Indicator
Yale® 8800 Series Mortise Locks are designed and manufactured for uncompromising strength and durability in a range of commercial applications. Lock installation is made easy with quick lever handing, field reversible latchbolt and standard nonhanded strike. Once installed, the 8800 Series Mortise Lock offers a new measure of security, featuring a reinforced stainless steel deadbolt, heavy-duty, vandal-resistant trim and ANSI/BHMA Grade 1 certification for long life and durability. The 8800 Series Mortise Lock is even backed by a 10 year mechanical warranty, making this product completely worry-free.
Available in the following trim designs:
- Latchbolt retracted by key outside, lever inside
- Occupancy indicator operated by thumbturn inside, key outside
- When occupany indicator shows OCC, key outside WILL operate occupancy indicator and retract latchbolt
- Outside lever rigid at all times
- Inside lever always active
- Deadlocking latchbolt
- Heavy duty trim for resistance against damage and vandalism
- Field adjustable lever handing and latchbolt
- Available in a variety of attractive trims and finishes
- Available with multiple cylinder and keying options; 2 keys furnished standard
- Yale PARA Keyway standard, contact us for additional options
- For LC-Less Cylinder and ICLC-Interchangeable Core Less Core Cylinder options, select "Keying Not Applicable" in the "Keying" drop-down since cylinder/core will not be provided.
Additional InformationSee more about here
- Door Thickness:
- For use on 1-3/4" thick doors
- Yale PARA/E1R keyway standard. Contact us for additional options.
- 2-3/4" backset
- 1-1/4" curved lip strike standard. Contact us for additional options.
- 3/4" throw, stainless steel one-piece anti-friction
- Armor front:
- 8" x 1-1/4"
- Field reversible
- 10 year mechanical warranty
- ANSI/BHMA Certified Grade 1 for long-life and durabilityUL/cUL listed for 3 hour fire rated doors