- Product Details
Yale D131/D132 Cylinder x Blank Rose Grade 1 Cylindrical Deadbolt
Yale® D Series deadbolts are the ideal choice for a wide variety of commercial applications where consistent quality, ease of use and installation are required.
Function: Deadbolt operated by key outside. Blank rose with exposed screws inside.
- D131 Deadbolt available with 2-3/8" Backset, D132 Deadbolt available with 2-3/4" Backset
- Available in multiple attractive finishes
- Easy installation
- Available in multiple cylinder and keying options; contact us for any additional options not listed
- Non-handed; field reversible
- Grade 1
Additional InformationSee more about here
- Door Thickness:
- Standard for 1-3/8" (35mm) to 1-3/4" (44mm) thick doors
- 1" (25mm) throw, solid steel deadbolt with hardened free spinning, steel pin insert
- 2-3/4" x 1-1/8" (70mm x 29mm) metal and wood door strikes with strike reinforcement supplied standard
- D132 - 2-3/4" (70mm) backset or D131 - 2-3/8" (60mm) backset
- Functions are non-handed and easily field reversible
- 1 year mechanical warranty
- Certified ANSI/BHMA A156.36 Grade 1
- Fire Listings:
- D series deadbolts, when used in conjunction with the primary latching device, are UL - cUL listed for use with Classified steel covered composite or hollow metal doors rated up to and including 3 hours; wood and plastic covered composite doors rated up to and including 1-1/2 hours; and wood core doors rated for 20 minutes. Note: Any retrofit or other field modification to a fire rated opening can potentially impact the fire rating of the opening, and Yale Locks & Hardware makes no representations or warranties concerning what such impact may be in any specific situation. When retrofitting any portion of an existing fire rated opening, or specifying and installing a new fire-rated opening, please consult with a code specialist or local code official (Authority Having Jurisdiction) to ensure compliance with all applicable codes and ratings.