Commercial Door Locks
Commercial security is immensely important, as using the perfect lock can ameliorate the security and protection of the building, people, and valuables inside. Park Avenue Locks has a vast selection of commercial door locks that best accommodate your needs.
Understand the safety standards of commercial locks before you get your hands on one for the door.
Upgrade Your Building's Security with the Best Heavy Duty Commercial Door Locks
When choosing a lock that will be of utmost benefit for your operation, it is crucial to recognize the security and protection that the lock will supply. The locks are categorized into 3, positioned upon the standards set by ANSI (American National Standards Institute). The grade of each lock is accorded by its safety and operational tests generated to decide their suitability for certain use.
The ANSI lockset grades are Grades 1, 2, and 3; Grade 1 being of ultimate quality. You will need to determine which Grade your lock is required to be, before considering the many other features.
Following is some basic information that will significantly assist you in making that decision:
Grade 1 Door Lock
For a typical door lock to meet Grade 1 standards, it needs to remain undamaged and unaffected by 800,000 door cycles, 6 door strikes, in addition to a 360-pound weight test. For a deadbolt to meet Grade 1 level, it will need to withstand 250,000 cycles and 10 door strikes with a hammer. Being that this heavy-duty commercial door lock grade offers the highest level of security and durability, so much that it can withstand twice the amount of use compared to a grade 2 lock, Park Avenue Locks suggests it for use in commercial applications, health and education facilities, and other largely capacitated buildings.
Grade 2 Door Lock
Door locks that are categorized as Grade 2, undergo a test of 400,000 door cycles, 4 strikes, and a 250-pound weight test. Deadbolts need to withstand 150,000 cycles and 5 strikes to the door with a hammer. Grade 2 locks are recommended for apartment buildings and other residential applications, as they are typically not secure enough for big businesses.
Grade 3 Door Lock
The standard level commercial door lock set is Grade 3, however they are still required to be of strong quality to meet even these qualifications. They need to experience 200,000 cycles, 2 door strikes, in addition to a weight test of 150 pounds. Deadbolts undergo a test of 100,000 door cycles, and 2 hammer strikes. Therefore, they are suggested for doors which have light traffic in residential areas.
Items 1-32 of 356
- BEST 45HWCADEL Fail Safe, 24V, Electrified Mortise LockAs low as $597.40
- Schlage B60 Grade 1 Single Cylinder DeadboltAs low as $48.92
- ABH 6000 Series Passage Cylindrical Hospital Push/Pull LatchAs low as $215.80
- ABH 6610 Passage Mortise Hospital Push/Pull LatchAs low as $364.00
- ABH 6632 Privacy Mortise Hospital Push/Pull LatchAs low as $364.00
- ABH 6637 Communicating Mortise Hospital Push/Pull LatchAs low as $364.00
- ABH 6638 Public Entrance Mortise Hospital Push/Pull LatchAs low as $364.00
- ABH 6641 Institutional Mortise Hospital Push/Pull LatchAs low as $364.00
- ABH 6645 Hotel Mortise Hospital Push/Pull LatchAs low as $364.00
- ABH 6653 Dormitory Mortise Hospital Push/Pull LatchAs low as $364.00
- ABH 6654 Entry/Office Mortise Hospital Push/Pull LatchAs low as $364.00
- ABH 6656 Classroom Mortise Hospital Push/Pull LatchAs low as $364.00
- ABH 6657 Dormitory Mortise Hospital Push/Pull LatchAs low as $364.00
- ABH 6658 Storeroom Mortise Hospital Push/Pull LatchAs low as $364.00
- Alarm Lock DL2700 Trilogy Pushbutton Keypad LockAs low as $496.80
- Arrow BM12 JL 26D IC7$492.66
- Cal-Royal 4400 Series Grade 2 Rim Exit DeviceAs low as $165.56
- Cal-Royal CR3000 Heavy Duty Digital Keypad Door LockAs low as $425.10
- Cal-Royal CR6000 Grade 1 Heavy Duty Digital Touch Screen Door LockAs low as $505.50
- Cal-Royal IND90-G2 Indicator DeadboltAs low as $39.31
- Cal-Royal INDLEV-20 Commercial Grade Privacy Indicator LeversetAs low as $121.33
Commercial Door Lock Installation
Securing your business is our highest priorities. One of the best ways to do this is by installing a high-quality commercial door lock. It is an investment that can save you from paying a heavy price. Park Avenue Locks is at your disposal with the most professional commercial door hardware installation and changing services.
We can professionally handle:
- Repair of commercial locks
- All commercial door hardware installation
- All commercial locks changing and replacement
We understand your need to install the necessary commercial hardware to safeguard your valuables. Our wide range of locksets, including Mortise Locksets and Cylindrical Locks, have the best possible products. You can get your hands at the best with the most affordable price.
Call us today and secure your space!
Why Choose Us?
Once the appropriate lock grade is determined for your door, there are other features to consider; function, door size, and needless to say the style and finish of the lock.
Park Avenue Locks offers a wide selection of locks, that are accurately described with the relevant details and knowledge you will need to make the best decision. You will have no trouble identifying the right lock, with our clear descriptions, necessary measurements, and best prices. So, start the search and we hope you have a pleasing and productive experience all through.
Whether you need door locks or hardware for your residential or commercial buildings, we're your one-stop-shop for all your needs! Visit us today or call us to get a quick response! Our fast customer support and wide variety of products is what Park Avenue Locks is known for in the United States!