Exit Hardware is critical when it comes to door safety .
Park Avenue Locks supplies a full catalog of panic exit devices, exit device trims, and exit alarms to accommodate your doors. We carry all the top brands including Cal-Royal and Yale.
Our dedicated reps are standing by to assist and guide you through selecting the right type of exit door hardware for your doors. Contact us here, and we’ll be sure to respond to all your questions or concerns.
With safety and quality as our primary focus, you can confidently shop our selection. The selection we offer is only from top-rated manufacturers. We assure you that our exit door hardware meets industry standards for a durable and long-lasting product.
Items 1-32 of 73
- ABH 6000 Series Passage Cylindrical Hospital Push/Pull LatchAs low as $215.80
- Cal-Royal 2200 Series Grade 1 Rim Exit DeviceAs low as $177.83
- Cal-Royal 2260V Series Grade 1 Surface Vertical Rod Exit DeviceAs low as $275.94
- Cal-Royal 4400 Series Grade 2 Rim Exit DeviceAs low as $165.56
- Cal-Royal 5000 Series Grade 2 Rim Exit DeviceAs low as $134.90
- Cal-Royal 7700 Series Grade 1 Rim Exit DeviceAs low as $429.24
- Cal-Royal 7760V Series Grade 1 Surface Vertical Rod Exit DeviceAs low as $503.65
- Cal-Royal 9800 Series Grade 1 Rim Exit DeviceAs low as $318.32
- Cal-Royal 9860V Series Grade 1 Surface Vertical Rod Exit DeviceAs low as $527.35
- Cal-Royal DUM40L Grade 1 Dummy Exit Device TrimAs low as $116.51
- Cal-Royal ENT00L Grade 1 Entrance Exit Device TrimAs low as $116.51
- Cal-Royal ESC7700 Grade 1 Entrance Exit Device TrimAs low as $152.75
- Cal-Royal ESC7705 Grade 1 Storeroom Exit Device TrimAs low as $147.17
- Cal-Royal ESC7740 Grade 1 Dummy Exit Device TrimAs low as $147.17
- Cal-Royal GLS7700 Series Grade 1 Narrow Stile Rim Exit DeviceAs low as $637.73
- Cal-Royal GLS9800 Series Grade 1 Narrow Stile rim Exit DeviceAs low as $429.24
- Cal-Royal MR7700 Series Grade 1 Mortise Lock Exit DeviceAs low as $717.44
- Cal-Royal N-MR9800 Series Mortise Rim Exit DeviceAs low as $505.30
- Cal-Royal NESC9800 Escutcheon Lever Trim for 9800 SeriesAs low as $131.84
- Cal-Royal PAS30L Grade 1 Passage Exit Device TrimAs low as $116.51
- Cal-Royal STR05L Grade 1 Storeroom Exit Device TrimAs low as $116.51
- Cal-Royal T5000 Series Grade 2 Rim Exit DeviceAs low as $159.43
- Cal-Royal T5000V Series Grade 2 Surface Vertical Rod Exit DeviceAs low as $239.15
- Detex EAX-500 Surface Mounted Exit AlarmAs low as $198.00
Items 1-32 of 73
All about Exit Door Hardware
Exit hardware, most importantly exit devices, is required by building code for most rooms with occupants of 50 people or more. Commercial buildings that do not contain the appropriate exit hardware will not pass inspection.
Main Exit Door Hardware:
Panic Exit Devices:
Panic Exit Devices are also referred to as panic devices or fire exit devices. A device labeled as fire exit hardware must meet certain additional fire safety criteria to be given a fire safety rating.
Panic Devices are spring-loaded metal bars that are affixed to doors that unlatch the door when pressed upon. An exit device opens to a path that will provide emergency egress, thereby ensuring a safe passageway for all occupants of the room or corridor.
The right exit device is instrumental in the event of a fire or other emergency. This will secure the opening and closing of the door and its latching.
Before purchasing your exit device, be sure to ascertain the type and design that is right for your door.
Panic exit devices are available in 4 types:
Rim Exit Devices – surface mounted exit devices where the latch protrudes from the device, not from the edge of the door.
Mortise Exit Devices – surface mounted exit devices with the locking mechanism inserted into a cavity on the side of the door.
Surface Vertical Rod Exit Devices – surface mounted exit devices with visible vertical rods that have latches at the top and bottom of the door.
Concealed Vertical Rod Exit Devices – exit devices with hidden vertical rods that are installed within the door. They can have latches at the top and bottom of the door.
Exit devices also come in different designs. There are visual differences between them. There are 2 bar designs:
Touch Bar – the exit device is operated by pushing the pad that will retract the latch. This is the most common bar design.
Cross Bar – the exit device is operated by pushing down anywhere on the bar that extends from the latch case to the hinge case, and this will retract the latch.
You can learn more about types of panic exit devices and the different bar designs by clicking here.
Exit Device Trims:
Exit Devices should be paired with the appropriate exit trims. An exit device trim will provide the exterior function to the door. The exit trims will not appear together with the panic device, rather they are to be installed on the outside of the door, opposite of the panic device.
Most doors require an exit trim on the outside of the door. Doors that are solely used as exit doors and are not intended for entryway will not necessitate an exit trim. Exit device trims will determine how the entranceway can be accessed from the outside, based on the trim type.
Park Avenue Locks offers a wide variety of door levers and knobs, both with and without keyed functions from Cal-Royal or Yale to ensure the outside of your door is well secured. With the right exit device, the inside of your door will be easily opened via the panic device, and with the right exit trim, the outside of your door will be accessible via the lever or knob.
Exit Alarms are available on select exit devices as an additional safety feature. An alarm sounds when the bar on the exit device is engaged. Exit device alarms should be installed when you wish to deter the usage of that door.
See our panic exit devices that have the option of adding the alarm feature in both Concealed Vertical Rod (CVR) and Surface Vertical Rod (SVR).
Wherever your door may lead to, exit hardware from Park Avenue Locks is sure to offer a smooth and safe passage for all!