Cal-Royal 4400 Series Grade 2 Rim Exit Device
- ANSI A.156.3, GRADE 2 Standard Duty rim type exit device
- Lifetime Warranty
- UL listed for panic and UL10C, UBC 7-2-1997 code.
- Conforms and meets ADA regulations
- 4 ½” minimum stile width required for single or double door application using standard 440 strike
- Pull lever, thumb piece and escutcheon trims available
- Optional Mullion
- Architectural plated finishes available
- For Doors - 1 ¾" thick standard. 4 ½" minimum stile width for single or double door application using standard 440 strike and pull or lever, thumbpiece, and escutcheon trim.
- Chassis - Non-Ferrous Alloy (Panic Grade)
- Cover - Non-Ferrous Alloy. Covers stock hollow metal doors with 161 cut out.
- Mounting - Furnished with wood and machine screws.
- Spring - Stainless Steel throughout
- Cross Bar - 1" diameter Steel, 0.058" thick for 36" or 48" wide doors
Optional Thumb Piece Trim: (Will be ordered in same finish as specified for rim exit device)
THP4400: Entrance, key-locks or unlocks thumb piece. Operates as classroom function. 3 1/2" Wedth x 16" Length.
THP4430: Passage Trim, alwasy operable and free.