The store will not work correctly when cookies are disabled.
Cal-Royal 4400 Series Grade 2 Rim Exit Device
- ANSI A.156.3, GRADE 2 Standard Duty rim type exit device
- Lifetime Warranty
- UL listed for panic and UL10C, UBC 7-2-1997 code.
- Conforms and meets ADA regulations
- 4 ½” minimum stile width required for single or double door application using standard 440 strike
- Pull lever, thumb piece and escutcheon trims available
Optional Thumb Piece Trim: (Will be ordered in same finish as specified for rim exit device):
- THP4400: Entrance, key-locks or unlocks thumb piece. Operates as classroom function. 3 1/2" Width x 16" Length.
- THP4430: Passage Trim, alwasy operable and free.
- For Doors - 1 3/4" thick standard. 4 1/2" minimum stile width for single or double door application using standard 440 strike and pull or lever, thumbpiece, and escutcheon trim.
- Chassis - Non-Ferrous Alloy (Panic Grade)
- Cover - Non-Ferrous Alloy. Covers stock hollow metal doors with 161 cut out.
- Mounting - Furnished with wood and machine screws. Available thru-bolts on request.
- Hand - Handed, Reversible. Specify handing for convenience.
- Latch Bolt - Stainless Steel ¾" throw
- Spring - Stainless Steel throughout
- ANSI Standard - A156.3, Grade 2.
- Cross Bar - 1" diameter Steel, 0.058" thick for 36" or 48" wide doors
- Strike - Roller Type
- Dogging Feature - Allen-type key furnished standard
- UL and ULC Listed - 4400 Series for Panic.
- Door Size - 4400EO36 for 36" doors, 4420EO48 for 48" doors