Yale 7130 L8 Mortise Exit Device - Entry by Lever
The 7130(F) is an exit device integrated with the Yale® 8700 Series Mortise Lock for use on single doors or active leaf of a pair of doors where life safety and extra security are required. The 8700 Series Mortise Lock used is modified for use with exit devices only.
- Compatible with the following exit trim functions:
(08) Entry by lever lock/unlocked by key or lever only (passage).
- Designed for wide stile doors
- 3/4" throw deadlocking stainless steel pullman latchbolt
- Electroplated ferrous components provide corrrosion resistance
- Available in doubl cylinder function (handing must be specified)