- Product Details
Detex ECL-230D Alarmed Panic Exit Control Lock
The ECL-230D are code compliant, battery alarmed, rugged dead bolt panic devices with steel plates and photo-luminescent sign providing managed security and a 100 decibel alarm for secondary exits. Alarm can only be reset using proper key.
Cylinder not included unless selected.
- Attack resistant design withstands over 220 lbs. of outside pull force
- Single Point, 1" throw dead bolt
- Durable Steel Plate with photo-luminescent sign absorbs light to then glow-in-the-dark when lights are dimmed
- Locking and unlocking the dead bolt always arms and disarms the alarm
- Easy to see if the lights go out
- 100 decibel alarm , powered by 9-volt battery
Available in 2 finishes.
Additional InformationSee more about here
Additional InformationThere are no specifications available for this product at this time