Hager 9629SC Heavy Duty Pocket Door Kit, For Doors 8' High and up to 150 Lbs.
- Heavy-duty, V-groove, jump-proof aluminum track
- Pre-assembled header assembly goes up quickly
- Easy door installation and removal for painting and repair
- 2 pair of wood split studs with wood inserts • size 3/4" (19 mm) x 1-5/8" (26 mm) length relative to height
- Steel encased for rigidity and to prevent fastener penetration into the pocket
- Track header unit attaches to rough framing at both ends
- Split studs can be nailed or screwed to track header
- Header and Track Assembly – 9601 (1 ea.)
- End Bracket Flanged (1 ea.)
- End Bracket Plain (1 ea.)
- Floor Plate (2 ea.)
- Split Stud (4 ea.)
- Carrier – 9606 (2 ea.)
- Quick Release Plate – 9610 (2 ea.)
- Door Guide Set – 9883 (1 ea.)
- Bumper Kit – 9881 (1 ea.)
- #8 x ¾” Phillips Pan Head Screws (1 ea.)
- #8 x 1-1/2” Phillips Pan Head Screws (8 ea.)
- Soft Close mechanism (1-269-8651) is available, sold separately. (Use of Soft Close mechanism exceeds ADA 5 lb. of opening force threshold)
- Meets performance requirements of ANSI/BHMA 156.14 (Grade 1).
- Type: D02311-150
- ADA Compliant (Not with soft close mechanism)
Mounting Type: Overhead Mount
Door Mount: Surface Mount
Track Type: Box Track
System Type: Pocket Door Kit
Height Clearance: Rough Opening Height from the finished floor to the top of the door frame should be 100 1/2"
Width Clearance: Two times door width plus 1"
Write Your Own Review