Pemko STC411APK Full Mortise Acoustic Automatic Door Bottom
Smoother action positive seal mechanism. All Pemko automatic door bottoms consist of an aluminum case which surrounds a movable drop-bar seal. The drop-bar seal is actuated by a plunger which contacts the jamb as the door is closing, forcing the drop-bar seal down against the ﬂoor / threshold.
- The acoustic automatic door bottom provides excellent performance for acoustic openings
- Independent testing has shown that the STC Series Automatic Door Bottom has "sealed-in-place" type performance
- Meets ANSI Standard S12.60-2002, Acoustical Performance Criteria, Design Requirements, and Guidelines for Schools
- Helps school projects earn LEED IEQ School Specific Credits for Enhanced Acoustical Performance
- Installation is fast and easy because disassembly is not required to change handing: simply ﬂip the automatic door bottom and you’ve reversed the hand.
- End plate kits are included. Replacement part is K435. For doors narrower than 1-3/4", please specify K411 end plate kit.
- The drop-bar seal actuation mechanism (all models) causes the drop-bar seal to always actuate on the hinge side ﬁrst. This feature prevents the seal from skidding along the ﬂoor / threshold while the door is being closed. Door hang up will not occur.
- Pemko automatic door bottoms are provided NET length
- Air Infiltration Tested
- Sound Tested - ASTM E90
- BHMA Certified
- Smoke Tested - UL1784
- Fire Rated - UL10C - Positive Pressure
- Underwriters Laboratory 4L10
Write Your Own Review