Schlage ND85PD Grade 1 Faculty Restroom Lock Lock
The Schlage® ND series significantly surpasses BHMA Grade 1 requirements for cycle, lever torque, hammer blow, lever pull and other tests, providing certainty that the lock will last. The Schlage ND is generally used in medical offices, education, government, office, retail and other commercial applications due to its strength and durability in high abuse or high traffic areas.
Since the ND uses the standard ANSI 161 door prep, commonly used across cylindrical locks, it is ideal for both new construction and retrofit applications. A tried-and-true, easy to install lockset with a large variety of functions, keying, trim and finish options, making these locks the perfect choice for nearly every application.
- Outside lever is fixed.
- Entrance by key only.
- Visual occupancy indicator, allowing only emergency key to operate.
- Turn inside lever or close door to unlock.
- Rotation of inside spinnerbutton enables lock-out feature.
- Inside lever always free for immediate egress.
- Not available with interchangable core cylinders.
- ANSI/BHMA: All ND Series comply with A156.2 performance requirements for grade 1 cylindrical locks. Wired electrified complies with A156.25 (indoor).
- ICC: Complies with ICC A117.1 Accessible and Usable Buildings and Facilities
- UL/cUL: All locks 3-hour A label single fire door 4'0" x 10'0"; pair doors 3-hour fire door 8'0" x 8'0" with 3⁄4" latch option; pair doors 90-minute fire door 8'0" x 10'0" with 3⁄4" latch option
- CA Fire Code: All levers with a return to door of 1 ⁄2" (64 mm) or less comply (Rhodes, Sparta, Tubular, Omega, Longitude and Boardwalk)
- FL Building Code: Complies with Florida Building Code (ASTM E330, E1886, E1996) and Miami Dade (TAS 201, 202, 203) requirements for hurricanes
- Federal: Meets FF-H-106C Series 161; BAA compliant, all functions.