Stanley ES-1 Emergency Door Stop
Stanley hospital rescue hardware is composed of a Stanley DAP-3 (Double acting pivot), ES-1 (Emergency Door Stop), and DLS-1 or DSL-2 (Double Lipped Strike).
- For a variety of door applications including patient rooms in hospitals, institutions, and convalescent homes to private baths.
- Permits doors to normally swing into the bath, thus saving space, yet swing out into the bedroom, in case of emergency when a patient is trapped inside.
- Emergency release allows door to swing open in opposite direction to reach ill patients who fall and block normal path of door
- Stop release resets automatically. Spring action stop, with finger-tip release, using pullman-type latch bolt with rubber bumper insert
- Refer to template for door clearance
Surface Plate: 4 1/2” x 1 5/8”
Bolt Height: 2”
Case: 2 1/8” x 1 5/16”
Write Your Own Review