- Product Details
ABH 6500 Series Push-Side Privacy Cylindrical Hospital Push/Pull Latch
The ABH 6500 Series Push/Pull Hospital Latch with Push Side Thumbturn provides Privacy Functionality. Designed for patient bathroom applications with the privacy-actuated thumb turn on one side and the override knob on the opposite side in case of emergency, it is a sleek and durable solution for commercial and institutional applications. It is designed to allow a door to be opened with an easy push or pull action, even when hands are not free.
- Privacy Function; Thumbturn locking on Push side, emergency unlock button on Pull side
- 1-3/4" Door Thickness
- Trims can be mounted vertical or horizontal; handles can be mounted up or down by simply rotating trim 180°.
- 1/2" Latchbolt throw
- Available in 4 backset sizes
- Available with ASA Strike and T-Strike
- Available in 8 finishes
Additional InformationSee more about here
- Available in 2-3/4", 3-3/4", 5", and 7" backset sizes
- Available in ASA Strike and T-Strike
- UL Listed in USA and Canada for 1.5-hour fire door, up to 4’ x 10’