Falcon 24-R-L Narrow Stile Rim Exit Device with Lever
Panic exit hardware: The Falcon 24-R Series narrow stile rim device allows for application versatility in high-traffic installations. Standard features include a single-point, rim type latch and a streamlined touch bar design. This device can also be electrified for maximum ease of use and accessibility.
Fire exit hardware: The Falcon F-24-R Series rim device combines sleek styling and durability with the protection of a fire-rated device. A narrow stile design allows for installation versatility. The F-24-R also features a single-point, rim type latch and can be electrified.
- Extruded aluminum construction delivers greater strength and impact resistance
- Includes panic exit and fire exit hardware for single and double door applications
- No exposed screws or rivets on the back of the device for a streamlined design and clean lines for a more attractive installation
- One trim input design provides maximum versatility and ability to use various trims
- Stainless steel push pad cover provides a scratch-resistant pushing surface
- Flush-end caps help prevent them from being destroyed or knocked off in abusive situations
- Narrow stile center case is ideal for storefront applications with narrow stile aluminum doors
Exit Alarm: The Exit alarm (EA) feature provides a battery powered exit alarm to allow for a simple and effective means of monitoring the use of exits while still maintaining means of egress (for code requirements). When the touchbar is depressed the alarm will sound continuously, indicating that the exit has been engaged. The exit alarm can only be reset by way of a standard 1 1 ⁄4" mortise cylinder with standard “A” cam (5⁄16" wide x 3⁄4" long). The design of the unit will allow the single 9V battery to last for at least six months (on standby mode).