Rixson 1-336 Checkmate Concealed Heavy Duty Overhead Stop, Stainless Steel
Checkmate® overhead stops and holders are used to extend the life of the door, frame and any door closing devices. They are ideal for installations prone to strong winds, high traffic or abuse, and when used with a floor closer, they provide absolute control at the top and bottom of the door.
- Interior or exterior doors
- Single or double-acting
- Recommended for high traffic, heavy abuse installations
- Stop – door deadstops at a particular degree of opening
- Slide track design
- 1 3/4″ minimum door thickness
- 110° maximum opening
- Heavy shock absorber spring provides 5-7° compression before dead stop
- Durable slider cam and shock block
- 1 3/16″ square channel
- Complete screw packet for installation in wood and machine screws for door and frame.
- ANSI/BHMA A156.8, Grade 1 Certified
- Stop function UL listed for fire door assemblies