- Product Details
Yale 8865FL Bathroom Mortise Lever Lock
Yale® 8800 Series Mortise Locks are designed and manufactured for uncompromising strength and durability in a range of commercial applications. Lock installation is made easy with quick lever handing, field reversible latchbolt and standard nonhanded strike. Once installed, the 8800 Series Mortise Lock offers a new measure of security, featuring a reinforced stainless steel deadbolt, heavy-duty, vandal-resistant trim and ANSI/BHMA Grade 1 certification for long life and durability. The 8800 Series Mortise Lock is even backed by a 10 year mechanical warranty, making this product completely worry-free.
Available in the following trim designs:
- Latchbolt retracted by lever either side, except when outside lever is locked by thumbturn either side
- Outside thumbturn unlocks outside lever
- Automatically unlocks when the door latches
- Operating the inside lever retracts the latchbolt, automatically unlocking outside lever
- Heavy duty trim for resistance against damage and vandalism
- Field adjustable lever handing and latchbolt
- Available in a variety of attractive trims and finishes
Additional InformationSee more about here
- Door Thickness:
- For use on 1-3/4" thick doors
- 2-3/4" backset
- 1-1/4" curved lip strike standard. Contact us for additional options.
- 3/4" throw, stainless steel one-piece anti-friction
- Armor front:
- 8" x 1-1/4"
- Field reversible
- 10 year mechanical warranty
- ANSI/BHMA Certified Grade 1 for long-life and durabilityUL/cUL listed for 3 hour fire rated doors