Yale YPL02 Grade 1 Privacy Cylindrical Lever Lock with Occupancy Indicator
YPL02 locks are provided standard with a visual display that shows red with a closed shackle padlock for locked and green with an open shackle padlock for unlocked. The padlock icons are positioned in a manner that allows for the locks to be non-handed.
- Red or Green window display with padlock icon for visual door status
- Cylindrical lock construction for durability and longevity in high use applications
- Patent pending design
- One motion for egress
- Coin turn for emergency access
- Through-bolted for robust operation
- Lever returns to within 1/2" of door face
- Augusta Lever Trim
- Either lever operates latchbolt unless outside lever is locked by pushbutton inside.
- Pushbutton inside changes indicator display status outside.
- Rotating inside lever and/or closing door unlocks outside lever and changes indicator display status outside.
- Coin turn in outside lever for emergency access.
- Inside lever always active.
- Outside lever rigid when in locked position.