- Product Details
HES 9500 Electric Strike for Exit Devices
The 9500 Series is a 3 hour fire rated, surface mounted electric strike designed to accommodate rim exit devices with a 3/4" Pullman Latch.Since all components are completely encased within its 3/4" thick stainless steel housing, no cutting on the frame is required during installation. Simply align the electric strike with the exit latchbolt on the surface of the frame and install.Adjustments have never been easier as the base is now separate from the cover. The HES 9500 exceeds grade-1 standards for strength and performance. This unique electric strike complies with NFPA 80-07 guidelines for retrofit into fire-rated frames.
- Field selectable fail safe/fail secure
- Separate base and decorative cover for easy adjustments
- Stainles Steel Construction
- Tamper Resistant
- Static Strength 1,500 lbs.
- Dynamic Strength 70 ft-lbs.
- Endurance 1,000,000 cycles
- Dual Voltage 12 or 24 VDC
- Horizontal adjustability
- Internally mounted solenoid
- Accommodates up to 3/4" Pullman Latch
- Five year limited warranty
Available in 7 finishes.
Additional InformationSee more about here
- 5 year limited warranty
- Voltage and current:
- 12 or 24 VDC
- NFPA 80-07 compliant; RoHS compliant
- Certifications and Listings:
- UL 10C Fire-rated UL 294 listed UL 305 listed UL 1034 burglary-resistant listed and suitable for outdoor use WHI Fire door listed ANSI/BHMA A156.31, Grade 1 (#E09371, #E09372, #E09373) NFPA-252 fire door conformant ASTM-E152 fire door conformant CAN4-S104 (ULC-S104) fire door conformant California Fire Marshall listed WHI Fire door listed