HES 9500 Fire-Rated Surface Mounted Electric Strike For Rim Exit Devices
Works with rim exit devices up to 3/4" throw Pullman latchbolt
The 9500 Series Electric Strike is a three hour fire rated, surface mounted electric strike designed to accommodate rim exit devices with a 3/4" throw Pullman latchbolt. All components are completely encased within its 3/4" thick stainless steel housing, so no cutting on the frame is required for installation.
The 9500 exceeds Grade 1 standards for strength and performance. It is field selectable for fail safe / fail secure operation, and for 12 or 24 VDC. This unique electric strike complies with NFPA 80-07 guidelines for retrofit into fire rated frames.
- Installs in metal or wood frames (wood screws not included)
- Separate base and decorative cover for easy adjustments
- Stainless steel construction
- Tamper resistant
- Static strength 1,500 lbs
- Dynamic strength 70 ft-lbs
- Endurance 1 million cycles
- Field selectable fail safe/fail secure
- Horizontal adjustability
- Internally mounted solenoid